Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's Back!

Back for 2013 is the red bull divide and conquer. In 2012 team the fulldudeman took the top spot on the podium. This is one of the best events I've ever done. Trail run, Mt bike and white water kayak all in the promised land of North Vancouver BC. Last year the mt bike course on the day was one of the craziest things I've ever done. The course was just shy of two hours and its on some of the most legendary trails of the north shore. I cant wait for the race. The Fulldudemen have registered and are good to go for 2013. we must defend. win or hospital. 
last years race on you tube.
yeah reg now. get your free shirt. 

last year, waiting for the hurricane of pain.  

I was cleaning sand out of my ears for 2 weeks after the race last year. 


No comments: