Friday, August 06, 2010

Gear Jammer

so on saturday july 24 was the gear jammer in squamish. I went up to whistler to hit up the twonie race on thursday and ride and paddle on friday and hang out and then hit the gj on saturday.

The twonie went great I took the W and $50 and out of towners took the top 3 spots. The twonie is the best thing ever. 2 bucks gets you a breathing through your eye balls experience then beer and food after. you cant beat that!

Friday I did a wicked ride on some whistler gnar with some bro mans then ate burritos.

gear jammer went great! It took me like half hr to find my legs but once I found them they were so good. I was crushing everyone untill I missed a turn at the bottom of Mamquam rd and ended up killing the climb to the diamond head parking lot where this dude in a truck told me I went the wrong way. He felt bad for me so he game my a lucky lager and I drank it then went down and finished the race. Next year Im going to kill this race! I was pissed at the time but its all good, at least I have a good story to tell.

Sunday I did some morning babysitting. Malcolm who is almost 5 and Fletcher who is 2. I didnt really know what I was getting into but kids are a lot of work!
later

No comments: