Wednesday, April 22, 2009

out with the old, in with the new (new to me)

Things are going great! I have been getting out on the mt bike like a mad man, Max is hiking like a dawg! He just loves the snow! And I got a new car, I also passed air care twice in one week, with beaters! I sold my old car to my sister (connor insert sister joke here)so I can keep an eye on it. But the new car is just unreal!

Betsey, I drove her for a year and a half and she was a good car. no real problems but now she is my sisters. (connor?)
Betsey needed to pass air care so this is the repair I made and she passed no problem its unreal, full jit repair

The new car is a 1988 Toyota Tercel 4 wheel drive wagon. Its name is Monty and he is dope! 160000km, sunroof, mp3 system. wicked snow tires, thule rain gutter roof racks, power steering, 50/50 rear split seats and best of all the not caring about getting rock chips feature. its got some rust but its all good. It may be the ugliest car ever made!

This thing is unreal! "its like a volvo but more ugly" I cant for it to snow!




3 comments:

Marian Davidson said...

Great car; I used to have one. Does it have that gauge above the radio that tells you how much you are tilting? (as if you wouldn't know!) That was my favorite feature.

Toby Roessingh said...

Sister jokes are my domain now. Too close to home for the corndawg.

Toby Roessingh said...

You shouldn't leave your car leaned up against your bike like that. You don't want to damage the bike's pristine finish!