Friday, April 10, 2009

dawgs, dogs, babys, and ski jumps!

Spring is here and its great, I think I need to put the skis away now? We will see there is still some good spring skiing to do but the Mt biking has just been unreal! We had temps of 22c last week. I have been doing some trail running with Max but I think I put him in the hurt locker the other day, we ran for 1hr and the last 15min max was just blown! I think it was from the heat. But it was all ok cause I made him go for his first ever swim right after, full doggie paddle. I also took the dawg for a ski at baker, well the corn dawg on last friday and it was great! Pow in my face! Connor had to bow out early due to the fact he is a pansy, what else is new. He did have some massive blisters on his feet. Also Ryan and Sophia had there baby, a 6.8 lb baby girl! Im going for a mt bike ride, later.
Dr Prachnau? I hope I dont get hurt ever!

Uncle Dawg!

Max and a lumberjack.


Wicked Nordic ski jumping at cypress! big hair big air!


Connor making his way up baker. you know when peter Griffin hurts himself and is like oh oh oh oh oh oh aw aw aw aw aw aw aw and it goes on for like 10min? well yeah Connor Griffin?

wicked unreal day! Corn dawg master!

Libby and Max "play" fight like crazy! its quite a bit of fun to watch, Max wins most of the time but its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!






No comments: