Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 0 and Day 1

Day 0 I picked up Max and pawned him off on my Mom and Dad for the week. Then Marty and I got in the car and debated about life and cars and anything else you can imagine all the way to Salmon Arm to stay the night with Paulie Skinner. After a little chow and sleep we drove to SilverStar/Sovereign lakes for some wicked skate skiing. For day one conditions were just unreal, just below 0 and blue sky and fresh groomed trails. We got there, got trail passes, Marty waxed his skis and we skied for 4hrs and it was just the cats PJ's. After we finished we hit the road and stopped at safeway for some Cali dreaming and drove to rogers pass where we meet up with Troy and Wade. We went to bed early at the Rogers Pass Hotel. The next day was one of the most epic days of my life so stay tuned. If you want a little preview you can check out Wades site. www.treepilot.ca
waxing hut.
Marty trying to get the upper hand on me by waxing his skis. Bring it!
full ski bum experience! I hope my car makes it.


No comments: