Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mexican all inclusive holiday?

Marty and I just got back from a unreal holiday, quite possibly the best ever! So we did 7days of skiing all around BC/Alberta. We drove my 1989 toyota tercel the whole way with no problems, I think this car might be the best car ever built! Serious I got no head gasket problems and my cat is not on the way out or anything. We had the roof box for all our skis and the back seat for all the gear. We had a plan of what we were going to do and we didn't really stick to it at all but the skiing and the adventures we had were the best ever! To make the trip a little complicated I found my dream dog in Vancouver and the morning before we left so I went and got my new dog Max, thank to my family for taking care of it the whole week. Max is a black lab/boarder collie cross and has a ton of juice, he is 10 months old. I think he is going to be the best hiking/biking dog ever. I am going to whip him into unreal shape and he should be king of the neighborhood soon. I just took him out for a little bike ride and he is on it! So every day this week I will tell a tale about a day of our trip. So stay tuned to this site for all the best action ever! Here is the max Dawg!




Its kind of hard to get a good photo of max cause he just keeps moving around.
Good boy!

Best dog ever!


No comments: