Monday, October 13, 2008

It hurts!

Yesterday I ran the Marathon in Victoria. I was just killing it for the first 30km. I was running with guys who were on pace for a sub 3. then my legs stopped working and I had to walk the last 12km. I have never hurt so much in my life. with like 7km to go marty caught up to me and rode his bike besides me the rest of the way making fun of me. "hey do you need anything? coke, cookies, water, soother, bib, panties?" I will never hear the end of it. But what a great weekend! Tara's parents were visiting from Ontario and drove us over there then we stayed at the skinners and watched the canucks kill the flames. then after the marathon I made it home just in time for the turkey feed bag. mmmmm mama see ta! I cant really walk today and I am hurting! I got face book the other day and its such a waist of time. you can just waist a whole day creeping on people and really get nothing done. I hate it! yet I love it. who wants to be my friend? ha. marty took a bunch of photos (with his i phone) of me suffering in the last 7km and I will post them when I get them. I am going to go sit in a ice bath and hot tub today.

No comments: