Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photos from last weekend.

I got to do some baby sitting on Friday. Looks good eh? Fletcher is my part time kid. I want to take him skiing in the pulk but I dont know if I will be allowed. You have to be "this tall" to play with ricky or you could get hurt. just see the victims of Ricky Federau group on Facebook.
The worst feeling in the world. If you don't think so you should try running a first marathon. I am a victim of myself.
I just about fell coming out of the bathroom, and its not from the smell, its cause I cant feel my legs. thanks to marty for catching this moment on his i phone.
MMMMMM water.
this was some dude at the ferry that had a sweet bike rack. maybe the best ever rack.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Instead of a kid maybe you should pull you're dog in the Pulk... Once you get a dog.