Thursday, October 04, 2007

Total Domination

OK so I just got back from Killing Jon at squash. I took him out 5 games to 1. A Massive beating. A new one so big. So I am going to credit this "beating" to my new found thinking. Before today I was only drinking 1-3 shots of espresso each morning. Then I read this and to improve my performance I need like 300-500mg of caffeine. That means like 6 shots. so yes this morning it was 6 shots. I am so on today its Unreal! When Toby comes home, he is going to cry and hit his racket against the wall even more then normal. Ha. I will Kill it. yeah. the river is brown and I am going kayaking down it. yeah. yeah. yeah. Kill it. C-dawg in the house. out.

2 comments:

Michael Holroyd said...

HaHaHaHa! Oh man I can only imagine the Ricky on 6 shots...

Steve Neal said...

Hello Ricky...Steve Neal here...would like to speak with you for a few minutes...can you email me your phone number...

stephentoddneal@msn.com