Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dirt Bag Royalty

In the world of outdoor clothing there is a king. His name is Yvon Chouinard, and he is a bad ass. Now 74 years old his company, Patagonia, is one of the most successful in the industry. Patagonia is also a leader in environmental issues across the globe. I have a couple pieces of Patagonia clothing, its unreal stuff, and I will have it forever. Mel's favorite piece is the down sweater and she wears it 24/7. Toby was in the "bro" loop for a couple years and everything he owns is Patagonia. Connor shows off his tight glutes in the guide pants every ski trip. Yvon makes some unreal gear that brings a huge smile to the hardest of hard men.  
crushing pints, wearing green sweat pants and covered in babes. Yvon is my hero! 
To all my single guy friends out there, maybe you just need to wear sweat pants more often? chicks dig sweat pants, old dirty sweat pants with food stains on them. Worked for me, plus its just to uncomfortable to wear jeans. Just look at Yvon, I bet those pants are 30 years old and get worn everyday.   

I've had this jacket for 5 years. when its cold out this is my favorite piece. 


when its to cold to wear flip flops these kicks are my go to! 

No comments: