Saturday, October 15, 2011

Full Duck Farm

Just did the best ride of the year yesterday with everyone's favorite Notary Scott Simpson. It was the ultimate Chilliwack epic. We rode up the new duck farm, did the heinous climb to hang gliders, descended some sick moto trails, then rode 2cents down on the way home. took about 3.5 hrs and a good time was had by all (except Scott on the way up hang gliders).
good times going up the duck farm, I think Scott is thinking how he can toss his cookies on me.
there is little signs all over the mt now telling you who can use the trail, what they are called, and what way to go. Its such an unreal mt.
Whats up friday morning? this is the view from hang gliders. so sick! we climbed it from the valley floor in about 2.5 hours. I used to do this ride all the time back in my "racing" days but the fact that vedder mt is the wild kingdom with lions tigers and bears oh my I dont really do it that often anymore. I feel like cougar bait out there alone.
Simpson getting his beaver buzz on. "I think I just bonked" oh what a great ride!

No comments: