Friday, July 01, 2011

BC bike race preview

BC bike race starts this weekend. Its going to be the best week of my life I think. Im doing it with the polish wonder and recently crowned king of the shore Marty Lazarski as part of the team Nativo Concepts / Devinci. On wednesday we went and pre rode stage 6 in squamish, and had some team meetings. Tara is going to baby sit us all week. Taraaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! my legs hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!! taraaaaaaaaaaa!!! Im hungry!!!! oh yeah its going to be a great week. www.bcbikerace.com
Team Nativo/Devinci, marty and ricky.
I watched the how to pack for bcbr video by dre then went to town. this is my life for the next week. Helmet, shoes, bike. You want to make sure you remember everything. I think I got everything.
Hit up costco yesterday for some fat boy snacks. spent 200$. there is also a ton of ricky bars in there. yeah life is good. I bet we are going to kill this stash on day one. Im going to gain weight on this trip. so good!

No comments: