Friday, September 26, 2008

It's going to be the best weekend ever!

The best Baker Bash.......ever! So come this next Saturday and Sunday (oct4&5) here is the Plan. Who is in?

Saturday will consist of:
-8am waffle breakfast at the federau farm, possible chicken farm tour.
-ride the road bikes from glacier to the top of artist point and back.
-getting poo bags from the ranger station and making poo jokes for at least 2hrs.
-hike the Heliotrope trail to base camp
-possible skiing/crazy carpeting
-eat camp food (a massive zucchini bread loaf and pb and waffle sandwiches)

Sunday will consist of:
-climbing to the top of baker or just sleeping/camping/crazy carpeting/skiing
-hiking back to the car.
-white water kayak racing the nooksack or just padding in white water
-el nopal burrito feed bag in sumas
-hot tub at the farm.

let me know if you want to come because we will have to do some planing.

In other news, life is good. I ran 38km on Tuesday and killed it, I think I will be just fine for the marathon on Oct 12th. Then I did a bunch of farm stuff and killed a couple mt bike rides. I did a paddle on tamihi Thursday morning with Anna. Mike coached us and I did some sweet moves. Look out Frank the tank, I am coming for you next! I think this long hair I am rocking is giving me mad power.

Quote of the week
"what's a block heater?" Anna is moving to Calgary this winter and this was her response when asked if her car has a block heater. You might want to bring a jacket when you move too.

Recipe of the week.
Toast with peanut butter and cottage cheese and maple syrup.
ingredients.
-1toast
-1tsp peanut butter
-2tsp cottage cheese
-dash of maple syrup

take the bread and toast it
wipe peanut butter on the toast
cover the toast with cottage cheese
and drizzle the maple syrup on top.
chow down!

No comments: