Saturday, December 01, 2007

Snow time!

So its just dumping snow in chilliwack. I think I am going to hit up some Nordic action tomorrow. I was just out doing some e brakes/donuts in the auto, oh good times. "Let the good times roll" I emailed Toby my schedule for next week and when I could play squash and this is what I got sent back to me.

"So... squash Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. I am in and I'm going to do my best to tear you a new one. (I've decided to subdue my squash shit-talking until I win. Can you tell the difference?) I played Mike last night. It was not hard. Not one good shot was going to be returned, so I bounced it high and into the middle for him until we rallied for about 10 shots a point, then I killed it into a corner."



Oh and the reno is basically done. check the photos.


2 comments:

Michael Holroyd said...

Whatever, I took it easy on him because he has had his ripped so wide by Ricky. That's what good coaches do, provide opportunities for success so terrible players can feel good.

Toby Roessingh said...

Uhhh... Actually, I took it easy on you, because that's what good coaches do - provide opportunities for success so terrible players can feel good.

Actually, actually... I did what good coaches do and stopped playing the game and started teaching you how to play better instead.