Saturday, July 14, 2007

When it Rains it Pours

I raced today, kind of. So not my most wicked day ever. I woke up and the left side of my head that was all pluged up was still there and I was snorting green and hacking green but the thing is I felt fine. then we rode the 3km to the course and I got hit by a car, not my falt but I was not hurt, the car kind of side swiped me and I had to unclip and made this sweet save. then I raced for like 10min and flatted on the first Down hill then Put my spare tube in and CO2ed it up and it went flat right away. then I rode my flat to the tech and by that time my race was done. I am really pissed but it happens I just hope this is it for the bad luck. Matt and I are going to hit the beach tomorrow. then I fly home. I now know why my mom drinks so much yarba mate. She was born in Paraguay and there was a Mtb team from Paraguay and the coach was just pounding the yarba. I think tonight we are going to a churascura to eat some meat. I cant wait to get home.

1 comment:

Connor said...

shitty beans Ricky! Well, like you said, shit happens-- that's sport and life! Just enjoy your time down there and the experience!