Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BC Champs

So since Quebec I have just been on eastern time. going to bed early and waking up early, it works out well cause I can watch the tour live while I consume my coffee beverage. and Brazil is like 3 or 4hrs ahead as well. This past weekend I raced the BC provincials at Red mountain in Mission. it was a new course that has never been raced before new climb and real new single track that was so fun and hard. I won the race, Neal Kindree was second and Stef Widmer was 3rd. I felt good real solid on the climb and my single track skills were on fire cause that's where I burned Neal on the first lap, then I just rode steady hard laps. After the race a bunch of us hit up Mission springs for burgers. a very good day. I was going to race padden on the Sunday but since I leave for Brazil today I don't think it would have been a good idea. It would have been fun to race padden but I am not in a body bag for my 20hr travel and that will be a good thing. Padden lake was the first Mt bike race I did in 1997, 10years oh Boy. year 10 right mike? I better win some races! I think I will have Internet in Brazil. This is the "roof rack" we had in Quebec, we drove 12hrs with that on the roof!

No comments: