Thursday, November 09, 2006

Best Day Ever!

-Woke up at 8 after a wicked good sleep
-Had unreal oatmeal I don't know what it was but it was perfect peanut butter/honey mix
-Had 3cups of coffee
-Rocked out hard to anything that was related to music while I dressed to go riding
-Went on a 4hr mt bike ride and after 2 hrs I met up with Kurt, Toby, Jon, and Kyle and brought them down Dilemma and it was cool to see Jon ride because it was the first time he went mt biking ever and just to know thats where I came from at one time, kind of brought me back to my younger days.
-This ride was unreal I found the wickedest route down the mt tyeing like 4 wicked trails together and I was on fire today and was ripping apart the single track, I tore it a new one!
-Then I got home and drank Chocolate milk and watched the Pig man Seinfeld.
-Had a wicked tuna omelet sandwich with pitas and avocado and tomato.
-Watched Oprah from 4-5
-Put a roast in the oven
-Went paddling at the lake in the dark, its so cool paddling in the dark, its seams like you are going a million miles an hour.
-Now I am trying to make myself like everything related to food and beverage in this world, last month I got on the coffee train and the only thing left is Beer, now lets be honest Beer is gross, I am going to try to acquire a taste for it so once a week is beer night, the rules are 1beer with a mid week canucks hockey game and every week we are going to do a different Beer. So got home from paddle and drank 1 beer, a Kokanee. Next week its Canadian.
-watched the Canucks get worked
- took the roast out and ate a proper roast dinner with Kurt and Nikki in the first intermission
-Now I am going to have some lemon Zinger tea and hit the sack.
I am so pumped on the teapot challenge on Saturday at 1pm at main beach, staging will be at 1230. I am going to tear Toby a new one if the water is smooth if its choppy that will not be good for Ricky if its real choppy it will take me like 3hrs to paddle across the lake. Oh man I hope it's glass like water.

No comments: