Friday, October 13, 2006

Costanza

So I have been back on the bike this week. The rides have been going very good no major bonking sessions or anything like that. Today I did this wicked ride up Elk and down Thurston and it was so nice riding through alpine meadows with falling leaves all over the valley. So with all this training comes a lot of resting and watching TV. I have watched a lot of Seinfeld. Love the Sein. I was just wondering what do people think is the best Seinfeld Quote is? Here are a bunch that I think are for sure in the top ten. Vote for your favorite or come up with a new one. Just leave a comment on your favorite quote. Thanks. And Go Canuck's go!
“I'm George I'm unemployed and I live with my parents”
“is anyone here a marine biologist?”
“No soup for you!”
“my wallets gone”
“look you idiot, first of all”
“good night jug dish”
“who!who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?!”
“boy, you really went bald there”
“you could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me”
“Jerry, this is Frank Costanza, George is dead call me back”
“driving round in Jon Voights car”
“as you can clearly see this is not my face”
“pulp can move baby”
“this son of a bitch is ice cold”
“Mr Kramer, do you like Cadillac?
“no bagel no bagel no bagel no bagel”
“its a festivis miracle”
“I was in the pool!”
“Kenny”
“top of the muffin to you”
“the summer of George”
“stick a fork in me I'm done”
“serenity now”
oh man there is so many. I could go on forever. But the hockey game is going to start.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Hey Ricky,

Your top ten list is a little long... they can't all for sure be in your top ten.

I like "no soup for you!"

and eventhough I don't watch it all that often something about man hands keeps popping up in my mind...
anyway talk to you later is you ever get off your bike.

Tom said...

You forgot... "Take me to your leader" and "what you're stealing my 'baby's' now?"

HAHAAH oh man.. all of those are so classic.

"My wallet's gone" is definately in my top 3.

Matt Patterson said...

'it's a festivis maricle'

fo sho