Thursday, September 06, 2007

"what, I'm off bread"

uh no I am not off bread, but I am eating peanut butter out of the jar with my index finger. So I just rode the course and I think its great. big huge long bumpy climb and then a switch backed down hill and some rocky muddy parts then back to the finish I did a race ish pace lap today in like 23 - 24min. My Fuel is THE bike for the course and I am loving it. so that's about it for today. I am just resting and being board I need to pick up some snacks at the store, the hotel feeds us but its like regular people food and I am machine that need some high octane gas. Well I do have gas but that a whole different story, I am told it smells bad. I think it smells fine but you always don't mind your own brand. oh boy, I am going to stop typing now and watch some more family guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I think I'll read it tomorrow in the park supposed to be a beautiful day"!!!

Michael Holroyd said...

UnREAL. I look away for a couple days, and then I have to scroll down through the list of posts. What's wrong Ricky, are you feeling alright. Have a good race! Sounds like your kind of course. I'm stuck in Chicago for the next 7hours.